Monday, March 14, 2016

Welcome to my Blog

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, Down the Glitter Pink Road. As most of you know by now (at least if you read my about me) my name is Tamikca.
 First and foremost, I would like to start off by saying thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you find something here that will bring you back to see what I am up to.
 For the most part,
 I would like to share with y'all my home décor and organization.
I love everything about decorating.
I love putting a piece of my own creativity into my home along with getting inspiration from others.
I think sharing ideas and looking at what others have done to their homes and aspects of their life is beautiful.
For me personally, I love going to other people's blogs and YouTube channels to see how they organize, clean, decorate and cook is just amazing and it gets me motivated to do more stuff
around my own home.
I also hope to share with you some of the things that I enjoy in my day to day life with family and friends.
I think life is beautiful and seeing the different things people do and how they live their lives is not only interesting but inspiring. From cooking to cleaning and everything in between, I enjoy it all.
So relax, pull up a chair, and follow me along my glitter pink road.

No comments:

Post a Comment