Monday, March 14, 2016

A Golden Easter: My 2016 Easter Tablescape

This year for Easter I decided to  create a golden Easter table setting. I was reading to my daughter (she's only 3 months) The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes as Told to Jennifer By DuBose Heyward. I've had this book since I was a child and I can say it's one of my favorites
to read around this time of year. You can definitely see the years of wear and tear on it.
For my centerpiece, I used a white bunny carrying a basket of mini feather stemmed carrots.  Both
were purchased from Hobby Lobby  in 2015 on clearance. Around the bunny is a garland
of carrots also purchased from Hobby Lobby last year. Lastly he is sitting on a burlap runner.
As for my table setting itself, all the items were purchased from Pier1 Imports. All items
were purchased on sale with extra coupons except the glitter salad plates. Those
were purchased on clearance last year but they usually come back so check for them
close to fall.  The crystal glasses are from my mother.
The napkins were from HomeGoods

The only other thing that I have decorated for Easter/Spring is my coffee table.
The tray holding the décor is from Hobby Lobby last year 80% of sale.
The bunny is from Hobby Lobby's spring collection last year (2015)
but they have brought it back this year.
The fruit is from 2 years ago and I think it was purchased from either Hobby Lobby or Michaels. The grapes were purchased from Joanns on clearance. Then there is just a picture
of my husband and I on our wedding day. There is also a slight view of
our daughter in one the other picture frames.

I hope y'all enjoyed viewing my Easter tablescape and coffee table décor. Until next time, "Follow the [Glitter Pink] road".


2 comments:

  1. your page is so nice .I love you table settings . keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I hope you will come and check back to see what else I'm up to. Have a wonderful day.

      Delete