Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Spring 2016 Tablescape


Today I wanted to share with all of you my 2016 Spring Tablescape. I was so excited to do my spring
table this year because it's the first spring I have a table in
which to do a table setting.
I had a lot of fun putting this table together and I hope you guys enjoy seeing what I put together.



In case you were wondering where I got these items from look below.
Chargers: Pier1 Imports
Plates: JCPenny (discontinued)
Bird Dishes: Gracie China
Wine Glass: Mom
Napkins: Pier1 Imports (Clearance)
Burlap Runner: Michaels or Hobby Lobby
Center Piece: Hobby Lobby (2015 Clearance Find)
I hope you all enjoyed looking at my Spring 2016 Tablescape. I also have a coordinating video showing my table: https://youtu.be/PeH7CpdsMQs
Until next time, have a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment